Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Who is luckier?

On terrible, horrible, no good very bad days, I think to myself I am raging with envy that Steve is at work right now. 

On those laughter filled, love soaked, memory making days;  I pity him. 

The last few days I have been in what I call, "Culture Re-immersion Shock".  Going away with a dear friend for 4 slow paced, food filled, WORD-filling days at the Greater Homeschool Convention- DIVINE.  I came back with my head and heart full and refreshed.  Not my body because, let me be real, I am 29 weeks pregnant.  There is no refreshed body that is 29 weeks pregnant!

The rapid demands and multiple power struggles and just mach speed pace of this beautiful crazy life is a shock after time away. 

And, then you know what heals culture re-immersion shock?

This 79 seconds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iiTwWxdfnyU

I can't decide who is the luckier brother?

No comments:

Post a Comment